Have been to Bob Summerel Tire Ridge Rd.store several times over the years to have flats repaired.

They have NEVER repaired a flat. They always tell you the tire is punctured on the side and cannot be repaired and try to sell you a new tire. When they show you where the puncture is it always in a place where a tire would NEVER get a puncture under normal driving conditions, and would require a deliberate act to get a puncture. Have I ever witnessed an employee deliberately slicing a fixable tire?

No.But when the same thing happens EVERY time you go there for a flat tire repair.....

Review about: Bob Sumerel Tire And Service Tire Repair.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Had an Experience with Bob Sumerel Tire And Service?

Comments

Cincinnati, Ohio, United States #1356063

No offense, but this complaint is ludicrous.Sidewall punctures happen regularly, are not repairable, and do require a new tire.

I have lived and worked in the Pleasant Ridge area for almost 7 years and I can attest to the condition of surface streets in that area being bad enough to cause regular sidewall punctures, especially if you are the kind of driver who doesn't avoid potholes or torn up spots on the streets.

I would suggest driving more carefully.Don't take out your issues on a business that's trying to keep you and your vehicle safe while on the road.

International Solution Group Japan - BEWARE of these ISG JAPAN conmen International Solution Group Japan "This Japan property scam group is unlicensed in Japan and cons expats into buying old s***ty apartment buildings with horrible loan structure and "tax advantages" for huge commissions direct into..." Read more Project Management Services - Contractor Destroyed Our Home and Wants Us to Pay Him For It Project Management Services "Project Management Services (PMS) left us with an unfinished, poorly done, kitchen area remodel (Project) that has taken an extraordinary length of time and caused extensive damage to our home..." Read more WARNING TO ALL FORMER AND CURRENT CLIENTS OF LOCATIONS COMMERCIAL REAL ESTATE SERVICES IN FARMINGTON HILL Locations Commercial Real Estate Services "Joesph Barbera - Vice President, Business Brokerage for Locations Commercial Real Estate Services of Farmington Hills MI have hired FRANCES KURIAKUZ WHO HAS MULTIPLE CONVICTIONS FOR IDENTITY THEFT AND EMBEZZLEMENT..." Read more Gordons Lawn And Landscape - Dan Gordon of Gordon's Lawn and Landscaping blamed us for his bad work Gordons Lawn And Landscape "Dan and his crew did a very poor job on our project. In hindsight I should have fired him several times. It seemed like he was in way over his..." Read more Law Offices Of J Louis Kurtzer - Thanking the president Barack Obama for taking the time to r Law Offices Of J Louis Kurtzer "Update October 6th 2017 I just want to thank President Barack Obama for reaching back out to me with a letter from his office I had sent him documentation of..." Read more Baers Furniture - DEFECTIVE PRODUCT AND ZERO CUSTOMER SERVIVE Baers Furniture "We purchased a leather sleeper, loveseat and recliner from Baer's in Ft Myers in October 2016 and they were delivered in November2016. However, we also have a home in MD,..." Read more Monte Mariposa - Misuse of customer data - providing financial details (banking numbers) to unauthorized third parties - Unprofessional and Rude Behaviour - Police Monitoring for Illicit Substances Monte Mariposa "I was someone who did many retreats at this centre, and in response to raising complaints about variious matters, they were then rude, insulting and unprofessional, implying I was on..." Read more 24petwatch - "Service of Ecellence" 24petwatch "RE: KULE (WOLF) William C. Cabrera (562) 316-5871 Just to inform 24PetWatch of their deligence in locating KULE after getting out away from the house yesterday afternoon. The Micro chip..." Read more